Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tasty Thai

GUEST BLOGGING TODAY: One of my favorite eating partners, my one and only, ES.



WHAT WE HAD: Gang Dang (red curry), Pad Thai, Pad Phed (Red Curry), & Veggie Dumplings for appetizers.

Address: 1300 South 500 East, Salt Lake City

Tasty Thai! The name says it all. Among all of the Thai restaurants that I have eaten at, Tasty Thai is both the most authentic and delicious. It is a small family-run restaurant, that uses only the freshest of ingredients. Located near Liberty Park at 13th South and 5th East, Tasty Thai boasts delicious entrees and appetizers at an extremely reasonable price. The staff at Tasty Thai are extremely friendly and the atmosphere is low-key, with an open kitchen and several window views of the park. And whether you prefer curry options (which are fantastic), or are in the mood for soups or vegetarian dishes, Tasty Thai will not disappoint. Either way, I look forward to many more meals at Tasty Thai!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this new spot. I keep seeing it but its hard to stray away from the Gang Dang at Chanon Thai around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also heard it was very tasty! ;)

    ReplyDelete