Thursday, April 23, 2009

India Fusion




WHAT I HAD:
App: Garlic Naan, Vegetarian Pakora
Entree: Shahi Paneer, Palak Paneer, Chicken Tiki Masala
Dessert: Rice Pudding of course

Recently, ES and I discovered a new Indian Restaurant close to our house called India Fusion is located over in Jordan Commons over in South Jordan. But don't be fooled by the strip mall location. When you walk in it has authentic Indian Restaurant decor, belly dancers included. We ordered a ton of food. Not that we were starving, we just wanted to try a bunch of different entrees to see what they tasted like. (I promise we took home a lot of leftovers!) We have had Indian food a few times in the past, but never really knew the difference between all the dishes. Now I feel I am a little more well acquainted with an Indian menu and can order more confidently. I haven't had it in enough restaurant to be too discerning on quality, but everything I had at India Fusion tasted good.

1 comment: