Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cafe Niche





WHAT I HAD: The 'Dame' - a sandwich on sourdough with goat cheese, grape tomatoes, and arugala.

Address: 779 E 300 S, Salt Lake City

You know those days where you just want something light and fresh and savory? Like a really good sandwich or a garden fresh salad? That seems to be the case for me almost every day during the summer. If I were to create a menu of all the meals I crave, but can't quite picture in my head, it would probably be found at Cafe Niche. Niche has the type of menu that I could not decide what to order only because I wanted every single thing available. Hummus platters, turkey and brie sandwiches, things with arugala on it. All of my favorites, so you can see my predicament. I did finally settle on a goat cheese, tomato, and arugala sandwich. It was divine.

I checked out their dinner menu online thinking I could take ES there someday, but it is pretty slim. Hopefully they have A LOT of specials.

Their patio is okay, if you like a nice view of the street, but it is all in the shade and that is a plus. The inside looks pretty hip, so eat inside if you need the atmosphere to enjoy your meal.



No comments:

Post a Comment